Assetto Corsa is by far my most played sim as it’s easy to pick up with great selection of cars and tracks! I could always use more cars and tracks though and would love to see the latest America muscle cars coming to it like the 2017 Mustang GT350R and Camaro Zl1, but until my wish list gets filled take a look at this awesome addition.
Introducing “Ready To Race”, our all-new DLC for Assetto Corsa, available for PC Steam on May 18, then in the near future on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. “Ready To Race” includes ten new cars from AUDI, Lotus, McLaren, Maserati and Toyota, providing the “most wanted” models ready to race!
Our all new RTR DLC provides a great variety of models that
* Audi R8 LMS 2016
* Audi R18 e-tron quattro
* Audi TT Cup 2016
* Audi TT VLN 2013
* Lotus Eleven
* Maserati MC12 GT1
* McLaren 570S
* McLaren P1 GTR
* Toyota Celica ST185 Turbo
* Toyota TS040 Hybrid
May 18th also sees the launch of Update v 1.14 on Steam. Check out just some of the changes you can expect below…
* Added wind algorithm
* Added AI Aggression selection
* More AI differences within a single lap to generate more battles
* Added AI wing setup variations
* New AI algorithms for understeer detection and downshifting
* Improved Downshift Protection
* Updated Steam statistic reader to synchronize steam achievement
Stay tuned over the coming days for more info on these truly incredibly cars and our next major Steam update.
See ya on the Track!