Check out the build notes below. You sim racers that didn’t get in on the beta will soon see Formula Ultimate coming to Automobilista. For those of us that are in the beta well there is a lot to love about this update. Check it out!
Build v1.3.95 now up:
- Added F-Ultimate series (WIP)
- Added Hockenheim National, Short A & B layouts
- Added new 2017 GP layouts to Interlagos, Montreal, Kansai, Spielberg & Hockenheim featuring updated tire compound rules & DRS zones
- Added new driver model & new customized suits & gloves to all vehicles
- Added configuration option to all vehicles for visible driver arms in cockpit view *
- Added new options to Audio menu for master volume, trackside volume, Audio PostFX levels & button to restore default audio settings
- Added new Main Menu ordering parameter to SRS files & re-ordered positions for F-Ultimate & Lancer Cup Series
- Added config overrides to search correct driver talent folders (fixing bug with drivers present in multiple series occasionally loading the wrong file and misperforming as a result) **
- Reduced AI lifting after race finish & added a randomization function so they don´t all slow down the same way
- Customized AI throttle functions at race start to a realistic behavior for each series
- Changed AI reaction time to green lights so it´s no longer instantaneous but within a more human range of 0.1s-1.0s
- Added new TireManagement & AIStartSkill to driver RCD files – the lower the first value, the more the AI will wear its tires; the lower the 2nd value the more chance AI driver will bog down at the start ***
- Reverted Realfeel FrontGripEffect from 0.1 to 0.0 as used up
- Reverted curb volumes to earlier values
- Roughened up flat curbs at Taruma, Londrina
- Reduced default suspension packer settings in several cars
- Further adjustment to vehicle undertray friction parameters
- F3: Reduced aero loss in draft
- StockV8: fixed lcd laptime info
- Montana: Fixed max opponents
* Not added to FTruck yet; Since arms are added as objects rather than 3D animation, they´re not articulated nor do they have gear shifting animations; for the same reason steering wheel rotation animation is limited to 90º in each direction when driver arms are installed; in some cars, driver arms configuration is merged with seat position and / or cockpit type; Most cars have visible driver arms from external view irrespective of whether cockpit configuration is used or not – exception being vehicles where this solution was not considered to look acceptable (such as karts).
** In case of series with drivers featuring in multiple categories (ex Barrichello who is a driver in V10, StockV8, Kart) in order to get the series-correct team / driver performance, tire wear and start skill, user is advised to select the specific series rather than All Cars / Tracks.
*** Only F-Classic & F-Reiza for now have these new values – it will be added for remaining series in the next update.
IMPORTANT: If you have any audio issues try clicking button to restore default settings in Audio menu.
Also check this out!
Part 3 of our “Legendary Tracks” DLC series for Automobilista is soon to arrive! Check out this preview lap of the F-V10 around the classic long layout of the Hockenheimring last used in 2001 – also a chance to hear the latest audio developments to be included in v1.4 as the V10 engines reverberates through the forests!
The Hockenheim circuit will be released in four versions: 1976, 1988, 2001 along with the modern version. Layout variations including the Rallycross track will also be included.
Hockenheim DLC is scheduled for release at the end of May 2017, however both modern versions & 2001 are already available for testing in the latest build of Automobilista Beta. You can get access to it along with Hockenheim and all AMS DLCs released and still to come in one single purchase by acquiring the AMS Season Pass here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/521600
See ya on the Track!
Check out our Sponsors: