Get you engines revving this weekend with Early access to Automobilista on Steam! If you are not an early backer of Automobilista or a owner of Game Stock Car before Jan 5th then now is your chance to get Automobilista on Steam during Early access for 20% off retail price. It’s do to release in a estimated 30-60 days really depending on early access data to fine tune the experience. So go make a difference and buy it early.
So far my thoughts on the newly release Automobilista beta:
- Handling physics that rivels all other sim racing games out on the marker currently.
- Better F1 driving experience then titles “F1 2010 thru F1 2015” Really it is!
- I’m now a drifting god in Rally Cross! I love the huge jumps and the physics feeling I get when doing them. From feeling compression shock, weight shifting and more. It’s feels realistically fantastic!
- The Stadium Trucks are soooo Bad Ass to drive. Careful they are easy to roll on pavement. Love flying high in these big trucks and feeling the cushion landing from the big tires and Heavy Duty shocks. You will feel the huge weight shift from the tires rolling from side loads when turning all the way up to feeling when you actually start to lift a tire off the ground. Yeah you can 2 and 3 wheel these babies!
- The new tracks for Rally Cross are technical and just plane fun! I have not been able to run the Stadium Trucks on these tracks yet. I’m sure that’s to come.
- Graphics look much better then Game Stock Car. I do feel they could be better and not up to par with say Project Cars, but hey they do look prettier then before.
- New UI is very welcomed. It adds a nicer flash of colors and easier to navigate then before. For improvements I would love to see the addition of 3d track imag
- Huge selection of race cars and genre to choose from. You get different various Stock Car disciplines, F1 new and old, Rally Cross, Stadium Trucks, and Karts.
See ya on the Track!