Driveclub Gots Bikes today! What? Well with Driveclub having so so many expansions and DLC content for the taking, well bikes might of been the only thing left to do.
I love motorcycles and owned quite a few of them through the years as well as raced them around on trackdays while running a motorcycle accessories business and sponsoring local CMRA racing talents, so I definitely have a passion for crouch rockets! Sooo I can’t wait to get time to download and play this new expansion, which BTW can be purchased as a standalone racing game as well for $19.99. Click here or go through your playstation store.
Here are the details of the game below. Hey look out RIDE this one might be some competition coming out of now where for only $20
RIDE TOGETHER, WIN TOGETHER
Prepare for the most immersive and dynamic superbike racing experience you’ve ever played.
Create events from scratch to ride day or night, and play with the fully customizable weather conditions to make every event unique.
• Race the world’s best superbikes from Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda, Bimota, BMW and more
• 78 tracks in stunning locations from Canada, Chile, Japan, Norway, Scotland & India
• Form a Club with your mates and race online in challenges & multiplayer matches to earn big rewards
• Go it alone in the offline Tour campaign with 42 events including Races, Time Trials, Skill challenges & Championship events
• Send challenges to your friends & rivals to compete for glory
• Customize your bikes & racing leathers
• Choose from simulation or arcade camera views: first person rider, handlebar, dash, front wheel, near chase & far chase
See ya on the Track!