Also released today is Fanatec’s Clubsport Handbrake Clamp Adapter. This will allow you multiple options to mount your handbrake to a Clubsport shifter table clamp either horizontal or vertically. Only $14.95 a great addition to give us sim racers some mounting options. I could see using this adapter for any rig not just a shifter table clamp.
Clamp your handbrake
Use the ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the ClubSport Handbrake
Mount your ClubSport Handbrake horizontally using the 4 hole pattern of the ClubSport Shifter to use it like in a sports car. Note that in this case no shifter can be mounted to your shifter table clamp in parallel.
You can also mount your ClubSport Handbrake vertically like in a race or rallye car, using the front end hole pattern of the shifter table clamp.
- mount your ClubSport Handbrake to a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp
- horizonal mount
- vertical mount
- you can also use the clamp adapter to mount a ClubSport Handbrake to a RennSport Cockpit Shifter Holder or any other cockpit utilizing the hole pattern of a ClubSport Shifter (SQ)
- ClubSport Handbrake
- ClubSport Handbrake V1.5
- ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp
- RennSport Cockpit Shifter Holder
- other cockpits utilizing the 4-hole pattern of the ClubSport Shifter (SQ)
- The shown ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 and the shown ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp are not included!
- Screws for horizontal mount of the adapter to the shifter table clamp are not included. You have to use qualified countersunk screws, e.g. out of the table clamp package content.
- Size (L x W x H) : 34.00cm x 5.00cm x 4.50cm
- Weight: 0.30kg
- Volume weight: 0.15kg
- 1 Set CS HB to CSS TC Adapter (2 brackets)
- Mounting screws for ClubSport Handbrake
- Mounting screws for vertical mount to ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp
See ya on the Track!
Check out our Sponsors: