Take a look at the new Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake V1.5 Released today and in stock while supplies last.
With all these Rally racing games hitting the market it’s no wonder that Fanatec’s handbrake is usually sold out. Well get yours while you can because Dirt 4 is coming just next month and this Fanatec Handbrake works on Xbox One and PC for Dirt 4! See the list HERE. I would like to say it’s great to see that Fanatec is updating this handbrake because really they didn’t need to as really it’s the only one on the market to use for under $100 and they sell like hotcakes as i
The Changes from V1
- New logo design
- Stonger stainless steel clever handle
- Updated potentiometer and connector have also been refined to ensure your inputs are as precise as ever
- A new adapter allows for a direct connection to ClubSport wheel bases. The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 can be used on gaming consoles in games that support analog handbrakes, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base/Racing Wheel.
- Analog sensor to Initiate a drift even while your wheel is rotating rapidly. Enjoy a fully analog axis, rather than just an on/off button experience, just like in a real car.
- New mounting options. (This actually could of been done before, but glad to see Fanatec is posting it on the website now. Check out my how to mount your Handbrake to your clubsport shifter below.)
- Optional (sold separate for $14.95) Additional hardware bracket to mount Handbrake to a Clubsport shifter table clamp
Let’s get dirty!
Slide through the corners with the help of the ClubSport Handbrake V1.5, and perform perfect drifts in rallye and drift simulations.
Use the handbrake together with Fanatec racing wheels on either PC or consoles like PS4™ / Xbox One®. It is also compatible with other wheel brands if connected to the optional ClubSport USB Adapter (PC only).
The V1.5 features improved components, such as a stainless steel lever for a firm yet accurate feel. The potentiometer and connector have also been refined to ensure your inputs are as precise as ever. A new adapter allows for a direct connection to ClubSport wheel bases.
Realism at your hands
With 1:1 dimensions to a real race car handbrake and a soft foam grip, the ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 provides you an incredibly authentic racing experience.
Initiate a drift even while your wheel is rotating rapidly. Enjoy a fully analog axis, rather than just an on/off button experience, just like in a real car.
Mount the lever either horizontal like in a sports car or vertical like in a race car.
Mount it where you need it
There are several mounting options that allow you to position the ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 wherever you need it. For example, attach the handbrake directly to a ClubSport Shifter.
Use screws to hard-mount the unit from the left/right side or the bottom of the handbrake to your cockpit.
Use the optional ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the handbrake to a table vertically or horizontally.
- Realistic replica of a handbrake used for drifting in race or rally cars
- Full metal construction
- Lever can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position
- Analog sensor
- Soft foam grip
- Can be used on gaming consoles
- Flexible mounting options on three sides of the product
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter
- Can be mounted to a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp using optional adapters
IMPORTANT: To operate the ClubSport Handbrake you must connect it with either one of the following products:
- ClubSport Pedals V2 / V3 / V3 inverted
- CSL Elite Pedals LC/Loadcell Kit
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- ClubSport Wheel Base V1 / V2 / V2.5 on the pedal port using the included handbrake adapter
- ClubSport USB Adapter (optional!): with the adapter you can use it on PC with any racing wheel of any brand in many games. For more details, see the product page of the ClubSport USB Adapter
- PC: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 will work in most games, if connected to a Fanatec product with handbrake port. Please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- Consoles: The ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 can be used on gaming consoles in games that support analog handbrakes, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base/Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which it will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the ClubSport USB Adapter.
- IMPORTANT: This product cannot be operated as a stand-alone product.
- Do not try to operate two handbrakes at the same time, e.g. by using the wheel base handbrake port and handbrake adapter on pedal port!
- Size (L x W x H) : 48.50cm x 18.00cm x 12.50cm
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Volume weight: 2.18kg
- ClubSport Handbrake V1.5
- 3.5mm stereo jack to CSP V2 main PCBA cable (~3 m/9.8 ft) to connect to ClubSport Pedals V2
- 3.5mm stereo jack to RJ12 cable (~3 m/9.8 ft) to connect to Fanatec Devices with RJ12 Pedal Port, e.g. ClubSport USB Adapter / ClubSport Pedals V3 / CSL Elite Wheel Base
- ClubSport Handbrake Adapter to ClubSport Wheel Base V1 / V2 / V2.5
- Quick Guide
See ya on the Track!
Check out our Sponsors: