Huge SALE on the Universal Hub for PlayStation 4 & PC with discounts of 33%.
Only until supply lasts.
If you were already drooling over this Universal Hub well now is the time to get it. This a deal that doesn’t come around very often. Click here to go to Fanatec and place your order. These are in stock and ready to ship!
It is only up to YOU how you design your steering wheel. Place as many buttons as you want and where you want them.
Either use the integrated buttons on top of the hub or position additional buttons wherever you want them. A 7-function encoder element can be used to navigate.
Use no shifter paddles or the static shifter paddles on the base unit. You can also add small paddles for small rims or the big and super adjustable shifter paddles.
Just like real race car drivers you can enjoy additional information about the race or the telemetry of your car directly in front of you.
Just like on any other Fanatec wheels you can use this display to adjust the Tuning settings or show telemetry data like shift point indication or current speed. It can be installed in two positions.
The integrated USB charger can charge your smartphone so you can use apps which display any information you can imagine.
- 16 integrated buttons on top of the hub
- 4 button boxes with 3 buttons each
- FunkySwitch(tm) with 4-way direction pad, 2-way turning function and push button. Comes with a metal knob
- Small or big shifter paddles for different rim diameters.
- The big shifter paddles are fully adjustable in distance, width and angle
- Shifter paddle units can be taken off to save weight.
- LED display for Tuning or telemetry functions. It can be installed in two positions: Standing or flat
- USB port to charge a smartphone. No data
Optional holder for mobile phones available separatly
- An additional 5th button box unit can be attached (not included)
- Data port for future feature upgrades
|Hub component||Weight in [g]|
|Universal Hub (without display)||554 g|
|LED display unit||7 g|
|Button box||20 g|
|Button box lever||10 g|
|FunkySwitch unit||32 g|
|FunkySwitch lever||10 g|
|Small shifter paddle||7 g|
|Big shifter paddle||48 g|
|Paddle switch unit||70 g|
|Soft hub cover||198 g|
|Metal hub cover||56 g|
|GT rim||979 g|
|Drift rim||929 g|
|Flat 1 rim||692 g|
|Round 1 rim||715 g|
|Classic rim||840 g|
|Oval rim||1009 g|
- Wheel rims: Please download the manual to see the information about the compatible 6 hole or 3 hole patterns. Many wheel rims from SPARCO, MOMO, OMP and others will be compatible but you need to make sure with the manufacturer of the rim you want to use.
- Platform compatibility (PC, Playstation, etc.): Please check the information on the product page of the used Wheel Base.
- ClubSport Wheel Base with firmnware 053 (or higher) needed for operation
- Mobile phone holder available in 2015
- Size (L x W x H) : 29.00cm x 24.00cm x 12.00cm
- Weight: 1.70kg
- Volume weight: 1.74kg
- Universal Hub
- 4 x small button boxes with 3 buttons each
- 2 x small levers and 2 x long levers
- 1 x pair of small shifter paddles
- 1 x pair of large shifter paddles
- 1 x FunkySwitch(tm)
- LED display unit
- Set of screws
See ya on the Track!
Support Team TJRSim on Patreon: www.patreon.com/TJRSim