MotoGp 2015 is coming June 2015 for release – on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, Xbox One, Windows PC, Steam, Xbox 360. Official Trailer below.
Who doesn’t like motorcycle racing? With this 3rd iteration MotoGp 2015 appears to be steeping up the realism in the graphics department. I’m loving the realistic TV like replays. Check out this video of on screen play at Jerez, Mugello and Valencia circuits. This also shows a release date of June!
- Create your own personal and custom team
- choose team name
- logo that best represents your own personal style
- customize your team livery and colors
- Earn GP Credits based on your race results that you can spend on new bike models and liveries
- Attract new sponsors as your reputation grows
- Manage contracts to gain more GP Credits and fans
- Sponsors offer new contracts and money to your team when meeting sponsor objectives
- 20 bike models
- 3 classes MotoGP™, Moto2™ and Moto3™
- 40 different liveries
- Players race to beat a set time with a specific bike for all the official tracks.
- Grand Prix
- Sprint Season
- Split battle
- Instance Race
- Grand Prix
- World Championship
- Time Attack
- MotoGP™ 2 Strokes Events
This will be the best MotoGP game yet! No more sliding by with rehashed graphics and stale gameplay from the previous games. This one will keep you coming back for more with the huge assortment of customization. It was very smart adding currency to the game as it keeps you racing more so you can earn more to buy the cool gear, bikes and living arrangements you desire. The overhauled game engine and customization is sure to have players coming back for more and also bring in new life to the series. I can’t wait for my copy!
Stay Tuned for more