I picked up my Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headsets about 4 weeks ago and I must say I’m quite impressed. These are by far out performing what a $99 headset should perform like and even rivals higher end headsets in sound quality in my opinion.
So you might wonder why review headsets? Well I’m a sim junkie and I like to hear my race cars engine, gear shifts, tr
Check out the video review below as I review them as well as the links to buy it through my Amazon store and direct from Razer. I also listed the Pro’s and Cons below.
- Plug and play for PC and PS4
- Sounds really good
- Deep adjustable Bass
- Quality of Sound was actually better than the Beats Studio. Shocker!
- Only $99
- Great for YouTubers for the clear sounding adjustable digital mic. Check out the MIC TEST on the Razor website.
- 16.8 million customizable color options on the ear cups
- 7.1 surround sound
- Great sound isolation
- Mutable mic located on the mic itself
- Retractable mic
- Customize your EQ presets form a wide arrange plus 1 custom setting
- None existing adjustable volume on the headset. Must use the PC or Razer software
- Tight on your ears creating some discomfort after extended wear. It loosens up a little after time, but only applies to larger headed people.
- Ears get hot after extended wear of 1-2 hours
- Software provides only 1 custom preset. I would like to see several custom presets that I could custom name. This would allow me to have presets for different games and music.