SimXperience have revealed pricing on their up and coming, much-anticipated AccuForce Pro Wheel system.
AccuForce Pro – $1749
AccuForce DIY – $1449As a special thanks to existing SimXperience customers we’re offering an $89 loyalty discount to owners of SimXperience SimVibe, Stage Series Motion Simulators and GS-4 G-Seat products. This discount will be automatically applied by our shopping cart if our records show you to own a qualifying product. This makes final pricing as follows:
AccuForce Pro MOMO Edition: $1860
AccuForce Pro – $1660
AccuForce DIY – $1360
The AccuForce is expected to be available for purchase at yea
The SimXperience AccuForce Pro Momo Edition steering system is a high-end, professional grade system, complete with all the bells and whistles including a quick release system, fully adjustable wheel button box, aluminum / carbon fiber paddle shifters and much more.
- 12 long-life buttons
- Raised button modules optimize ergonomics by placing the buttons closer to your fingers than is possible on a traditional flat plate.
- Extremely rigid design (I weigh in over 220lbs and am able to stand on it without causing damage)
- Easily adjusted upper button modules facilitate simple bolt-on of many different steering wheels
- Adjustable machined aluminum shifters with carbon fiber paddles (throw, paddle width and switch engagement point can be adjusted)
- Optional attachment for phone cord style connector (useful if a non-SimXperience quick release is utilized)
- USB port
- Facilitates mounting of optional phone holder or SLI style USB displays.
- DIY and Modder Friendly