Well Thrustmaster is really on a role lately. This new Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel for XBOX ONE is designed for the entry level sim racers at a price point of $99.99. Got your attention?
Thrustmaster is making it possible for everyone to experience what sim racing is all about with this realistic wheel on their XBOX ONE without having to invest time mastering Force Feedback wheels or the money. Thrustmaster is using a patented wheel centering system “Thrustmaster bungee cord mechanism” that is to have a linear resistance. No matter how far the wheel gets turned it will auto center back. I believe this makes it great for the youth to use that don’t have the upper body strength that force feedback wheels require.
- GT style 7/10 scale replica measures 11″ in diameter
- 2 metal sequential paddle shifters
- Red textured rubber grip on the wheel
- 9 action buttons (including View & Menu buttons)
- 2 position manettino dial
- Engine start button
- Xbox Guide button
- 240 deg wheel rotation
- Steering sensitivity adjustment with 4 presets
- Adjustable pedal angles
- Progressive brake pedal resistance
- Pairing LED for Kinect
- Center clamping system to adapt to any type of mounting surface
Due out April 18th, 2014 for $99.99 at local retail stores