Big Ben Games & Kylotonn have released a new video trailer of WRC 7 this time showcasing 2017 Citroën C3 WRC. This is the 7th installment of the official WRC game franchise and it looks to up the game with better graphics then before.
“the official video game of the 2017 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC), is coming Autumn 2017 on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC Steam.”
WRC 7 will bring all cars and rallies of the 2017 WRC season to us including the Junior WRC Class. Promising to be working with real life WRC engineers and WRC champion Sebastien Chardonnet the physics and game play are sure to improve over WRC 6. I actually enjoyed playing WRC 6 and expect to enjoy WRC 7 more, but hope this time around we get more sim like physics for us wheel users.
What we want to see:
- Greater wheel support on PC (Accuforce, OSW wheels along with existing Fanatec, Thrustmaster)
- PC optional USB devices to
- PC support for separate pedals and shifters.
- VR support (although already confirmed it’s not in there)
- Better Graphics (which are coming)
- Better Sim like physics.
What do you want to see? Post below
See ya on the Track!
Check out our Sponsors: